Managing customers data and processing them is never easy especially if you’re a new business owner or you frequently find yourself organizing your business contacts, monitoring sales lead, or digging to get better insights about your customers you may quickly feel the need for adopting a Customer Relationship Management software (CRM). Choosing from the arrays of CRM with the right features and plugin that integrates well with WordPress is usually difficult for most users especially these days when there are lots of options to chose from. However, I have briefly highlighted three CRM which can integrate seamlessly with WordPress. If you’re looking for a CRM for your business needs that are not listed among these three plugins, you may want to look out for some key qualities when choosing a CRM that integrates well with WordPress, there are lots of features to look out for but I’ll just highlight few of the most important ones below:
- CRM with charts analysis and reporting features
- CRM with features for printing transaction report
- Messaging features like live chat for communicating with teams and sales lead
- Easy to use interface with less learning curve for both your teams and customers
- Project management features like task scheduler for helping your team stay organized and follow up with leads
- CRM features that stores activity logs for future referencing
- The ability for the CRM to integrate with other third-party extensions to extend the functionality
- CRM integration with WooCommerce
- Fully equipped features for Invoicing and documenting all business transaction from clients
Top 3 WordPress CRM to try in 2020
There are lots of CRM all over the internet but we’ve handpicked these three that works really well with WordPress, we have tested them and know how it works, as a matter of fact, at WP Rapids we use Bitrix24 CRM. I will quickly run through these three CRM plugins to give you an overview of what it feels like when using these CRM for running your business online.
- Zero BS
Bitrix24 CRM Is an 100% free CRM that runs on the cloud, it gives users the option for hosting the software on their servers, Bitrix24 CRM is fully equipped with features for businesses of any size, it comes with a free unlimited CRM recording, sales tracking, email marketing, and automation features, it integrates well with WordPress and enables the use of web forms which can be integrated into your WordPress website, It also comes with lead generation options, task scheduler, and project management features which can help you manage your business transaction and your team all from one easy to use interface.
Starting off with Bitrix24 CRM is easy considering the fact that it is completely free to use, and also it can integrate with WordPress, it comes with a dashboard features where you can use for managing your business without leaving your website backend.
Bitrix24 CRM is equipped with an add-on store inside the CRM app where you can easily get different extensions from calendar management to lead analytics add-on. They are varieties of extensions you can find in the extension store from paid to free which can be used for managing different types of tasks. In Bitrix24, you are limited to many features. However, when it is upgraded it grants the user access to premium features.
Some of the key features in Bitrix24 CRM
- Bitrix24 has extensive features that enhance collaboration between teams
- Bitrix24 is equipped with tools for creating opt-in forms and also capabilities for conducting email marketing when extended with add-ons
- Comes with easy to use dashboard for tracking all communications with clients all from one place
- Uses Gant chat to view tasks which are handy for getting quick information at a glance
- Comes with task management features which can improve your teams’ productivity
- Bitrix24 CRM enables Import/Export for files
- It comes with a Task Report features for effective trafficking of your team progress
- It integrates easily with WordPress, via a plugin which gives the user access to a dashboard where you can manage all your tasks from one unified location from WordPress backend.
Bitrix24 comes with useful features even in the free version, you can get more out of it by extending the features with third-party extensions without spending too much. Bitrix24 is certainly a choice to consider if you are running on a low budget or need something cheaper to start off with.
HubSpot comes with a full suite of features for creating web forms, initiating live chats, and also monitoring your leads with sales analytics. HubSpot is equipped with arrays of powerful marketing tools, for engaging your niche audience all packaged in one suite to help you stay productive with your online marketing campaign.
HubSpot CRM can be used for capturing data from website visitors with the inbuilt form, all information is automatically synced with the CRM and can be accessed right from your WordPress dashboard with the help of the WordPress plugin integration, It also comes with a built-in analytic tool that can enable you to supercharge your online marketing strategy, find new prospects from leads and also manage your business contacts. HubSpot CRM is free to use forever with an option for upgrading, it has a WordPress plugin that integrates with your website which takes little effort to navigate
Some of the key features in Hubspot CRM
- Comes with contact management features for managing your leads
- Log customer behavior on your website when they click a link on your mail or newsletters redirecting them to your site
- Live chat features with options for programming your own chatbots and auto-responses
- Tools for creating and sharing meeting calendars with teams or clients
- Equipped with tools for creating canned response for email, this comes handy when sending lots of similar emails regularly
- It comes with an option for adding multi-media to your emails
- Comes equipped with report and analytics tracking tools for conducting analysis on all transactions.
- It integrates seamlessly with other third-party apps for extending the functionality
- Equipped with tools for managing your leads contacts
- Log customer behavior on your website when they click on hyperlinks on your email or newsletter linking to your website
- Live chat integration with features for creating bot and auto-responses
- Options for creating and sharing meeting calendar
- Equipped with tools for creating a canned response, this comes handy when sending lots of similar emails.
- It comes with an option for adding rich media to your emails
- Comes equipped with report and analytics tracking tools
- It integrates seamlessly with other third-party add-ons for extending the functionality
HubSpot CRM comes with useful features in the free version which has lots of limitations. However, if your business handles a lot of data you may want to consider removing the limitation by upgrading your plan to a professional or enterprise version to unlock access to the premium features.
3. Zero BS CRM
The developers behind this Zero BS CRM has been in the WordPress space for some time developing WordPress plugins and themes. However, Zero BS is fairly new to the CRM market. Zero BS was launched in 2016 and it’s known for its ease of use and simplicity, it was acquired by Automattic in 2019 and rebranded to Jetpack CRM. Zero BS integrates well with WordPress and it’s easy to setup by anyone. It ships with rich CRM features like quotes, invoices, forms, and other tools that can all be accessed right from your WordPress dashboard.
Some of the key features in Zero BS CRM
- Comes with a simple setup process and easy to use interface
- It ships with a quote, invoicing, and transaction logging features
- It is self-hosted which means you are in charge of your data
- Fully equipped with features for maintaining customers database
- Addition of unlimited numbers of users or customers at no extra cost
- Full integration with WordPress dashboard
- Extension compatibility to extend the functionality with other apps
- Customer portal features which enable your clients to track their transaction
Zero BS CRM also comes with an API which gives the users the ability to integrate third-party apps like Zapier to enable automation or programing of task on your CRM automatically. The API features are available on Zero BS from version 2.0 upwards.
The use of CRM solutions for your business can easily be overlooked. However, When managing your customer base it is important to adopt a CRM that really fits well with the solution you already have in place in order to improve your business strategy to attract the right customers. You’re welcome to tell us about your CRM experience or the one you’re looking forward to deploy in the comment area below.